uVme. It's Here.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wish4Free

Recently I've come across this website which I feel has great potential. Especially if you're a referral magnet. It's called Wish4Free, basically you get referrals to earn money, paid out via PayPal. Example: 50 Referrals gets $2000. Freakin' sweet right? Or you could get 3 Referrals for $120. Don't want cash? Change your prize to an Xbox or a game or customize your order. The best part is you and your referrals only have to complete one offer each.

My rating?
4.5 out of 5......you only have to complete 1 offer for whatever prize you choose, whether it be $120 or $2000, which is awesome. Site font on navigation bar is a little hard to read but really, this site is pretty sweet. Also contains MANY UNIQUE proof pics of payment. Don't believe me? Sign up and try it out. I've already received 1 $120 payment.

Click Here to sign up or check out the Wish4Free website.

No comments: