uVme. It's Here.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Xbox 360 Elite 4 Free

If you rock at getting referrals then this site is definately for you. 100% legit, (I was doubtful at first until I received an iPod from the same site), 360Elite4Free is a cheap and very easy way to receive a free Xbox 360.

My rating?
4.5 out of 5........I do wish you didn't need quite as many referrals as they require (as many as 12 for the Elite with 2 controllers and a game of your choice, or as little as 9 for just the Elite with a controller), but seeing as how you get it shipped to you for free, I can't complain.

Click Here for the Xbox 360 Elite 4 Free website.

1 comment:

takemoneyfree said...

hi friend it is nice blog and i like very much this blog i want to suggest you put same advertiser on your blog they are also give you money and your blog need to alexa ranking also it is very low and you need also a traffic.